One of the largest solar power plants in the world will come into service in the United Arab Emirates in a few months, said a few days ago the French company EDF Renouvelables, partner of the project.
Selection of products
To read also
- FNSEA and renewables union agree to push these energies in the agricultural sector
- A photovoltaic panel farm located at sea, a first in France
- The green hydrogen project of La Mède by TotalEnergies and Engie, tripled and shifted to 2026
- The State prosecuted for "inaction" in favor of renewable energies
- First work at sea for floating wind turbines in the Mediterranean
- The renewables sector challenges the profit sharing set by the State
- Provide Africa with clean energy, for the price of a few gas terminals
- France Hydrogène reacts to the two delegated acts adopted by the European Commission for renewable hydrogen
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector