The DPE hunting season is reopened! For several weeks, ministers and former ministers, deputies and senators have renewed their group attacks against the DPE, sometimes fueled by a pack of professionals who defend their sectoral interests. Housing crisis, lack of reliability, inability to direct towards efficient, sustainable, reasonable energy renovation, for all these ills, there is only one culprit: the DPE.
Selection of products
To read also
- The CCCA-BTP reveals its new logo, its ambition remains the same
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!