The deputies voted on Friday July 22 the possibility for companies to buy back from employees the days of RTT which they would have given up, the government having acceded to a request from the right to include a promise from its candidate for the Elysée Palace Valérie Pécresse.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment benefits: what could change
- The "dark stores" are indeed warehouses, slices the government
- The government will dispel the "vagueness" on the "dark stores"
- Renovating a condominium, hassle on all floors
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government