The cost of rent is a growing concern for many households, especially in large cities where prices are high. In this study, HelloSafe analyzes the share of rent in the average net salary according to the locality, highlighting the departmental disparities and identifying the most expensive for renting an apartment according to its salary in 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- New standoff in perspective on real estate credit
- A relaxation of the conditions of real estate loans under study according to Houlié
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- The Banque de France is more optimistic about the French economy for 2023, but less for 2024 and 2025
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work