The growth forecast for France in 2023, set at 1% by the government, is "credible and proactive", insisted Monday, September 26 Bruno Le Maire, at the exit of the Council of Ministers.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French turned away from Livret A in October
- Autumn could be milder than expected for the French economy
- The expatriations of the wealthiest have fallen since the abolition of the ISF
- New record month for Livret A in September
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?