The Court of Cassation examines Thursday, September 22 the extremely rare cancellation of a vast trial for corruption, that of the "boiler room of the Defense", canceled for "unreasonable" duration of an investigation: nearly twenty years.
Selection of products
To read also
- Suspended prison sentence for the dumping of waste in the Calanques of Marseille
- A neighbor's pipe can sometimes be removed
- The "reservations" on works do not lengthen the appeals
- You don't sue your neighbor after a storm
- Vast real estate scam: 19 people including ex-legionnaires sentenced
- Landlord ordered to return years of rent for unfit housing
- Justice grants a new delay to the illegal sheepfold in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel
- Surveyors welcome a judgment of the Court of Cassation which "strengthens the protection of the rights of owners"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains