The Court of Auditors strongly criticized on Wednesday June 22 the "unfunded" apprenticeship reform of 2018, whose "undeniable" quantitative success was achieved at the cost of a "doubling" of the cost while benefiting young people little having the most difficulty finding employment.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Source" young people without jobs or training, a real job
- An initiative launched to facilitate the European mobility of apprentices
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- CFA teachers and trainers test the first two initial training modules of the FEEBAT program
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Renewal of the FEEBAT program to train building professionals in energy renovation work
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil