The transformation of offices into housing should remain marginal despite the rise of teleworking, unless there are changes in the regulations, estimates a study by the Banque de France published on Thursday 2 February.
Selection of products
To read also
- Increase in new housing construction in IDF for 10 years, which have lost 9 m2 of average surface area
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022
- Before the real estate fair, excitement around "coliving"
- Booming managed residences
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- Pensions: transport disrupted and gas distribution slowed down on the third day of strike
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector