The sector responsible for recycling and reusing waste from building products and materials will be operational "from the start of 2023", the Ministry of Ecological Transition announced on Wednesday June 22.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ecologic and the National Ressourceries and Recycling Network sign a framework agreement for the reuse of electrical and electronic equipment
- Building waste: Valdelia welcomes the public consultation of the draft decree on the specifications of eco-organizations in the sector
- World Recycling Day: Isover Recycling, the world's leading industry for recycling glass wool waste
- Solidarity reuse actors and environmental NGOs ask for support for reuse in construction
- Evolution of recycling channels: what future for the public waste management service?
- The State announces a postponement of the launch of the REP material recycling sector "at the latest" at the beginning of 2023
- Recycle concrete along the Seine to slow down global warming
- New PEMD diagnostic platform: participate in user groups and follow the development
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?