While the phenomenon of harassment at work (particularly sexual harassment and cyberbullying) is particularly present in the construction sector, the victims often find themselves in a situation of isolation and the perpetrators of harassment are even supported by witnesses.
Selection of products
To read also
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Building the energy transition: electrical “network schools” make their first return
- Philippe Jost, General Georgelin's right-hand man, succeeds him to oversee the reconstruction of Notre-Dame