The Construction Quality Agency (AQC) publishes the 2021 edition of its Construction Quality Observatory. This work aims to better understand pathologies in construction in order to better prevent them, through the collection of 2020 data from the four observation systems of the AQC. Produced with the support of the CFEC, the FFA, the FSE and the SNEIC (1), this report can be downloaded free of charge from the AQC website.
Selection of products
To read also
- Labor shortage: nearly 2 out of 3 craftsmen have already been forced to give up a work site
- Consultation on the rules of good practice between companies in a context of raw material shortages
- With 11.000 jobs in July 2021, employment in engineering is back to its pre-crisis level
- New study on "The French and the climate risk" carried out by OpinionWay for the Stelliant group
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat