Social landlords, caught between their renovation obligations and a growing debt, will be able to build much less housing in the coming decades, according to a prospective study by the Banque des Territoires published Thursday September 21.
Selection of products
To read also
- Inflation, rising energy costs and fuel poverty: rural residents on the front line
- How is the purchasing power of the French in new real estate evolving in this second half of 2023?
- Thermal strainers: a good investment for nearly 1 in 2 French people
- Longer and more frequent payment delays strongly impact small businesses
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop