On the occasion of the regional elections of June 20 and 27, 2021, UNICEM (National Union of Quarry and Construction Materials Industries) reaffirms its role in the development of territories (participation in economic development, jobs that cannot be relocated, reliability of supply , contribution to the circular economy, commitment to responsible construction, preservation of the environment, development of biodiversity, etc.) and wants to promote its proposals.
Selection of products
To read also
- REP Bâtiment: Valdelia is positioned in the sector applied to Building Construction Products and Materials (PMCB)
- New Steering Committee for AFIPEB under the renewed chairmanship of Amaury Omnès
- The National Forestry Office (ONF) will cut nearly 500 jobs in five years
- Timber manufacturers want to limit oak exports to China to "save" French sawmills
- Coénove is concerned about the consequences of the future climate law on the energy mix
- The shortage of raw materials weighs on the glues, adhesives, sealants and expansive foams sector
- UN General Assembly proclaims 2022 "International Year of Glass"
- Joinery Manufacturers take stock of the past year and prepare for the future
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province