The conditions for relaunching pension reform - a pandemic under control and a solid economic recovery - are "to date still not met," Prime Minister Jean Castex said on Wednesday after a government seminar back to school.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing