The National Council of the Order of Architects (CNOA) congratulates Rima Abdul Malak, Minister of Culture, Amélie de Montchalin, Minister of Ecological Transition and Territorial Cohesion, Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister of Energy Transition, Christophe Béchu, Minister Delegate in charge of Local Authorities for their appointment within the Borne government.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Possémé, elected president of CCCA-BTP
- The National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU) settles in Seine-Saint-Denis, "a symbol"
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?