As part of the France Relance plan and to promote a sustainable revival of the local economy, the CMA network supports craft businesses in their ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Building without artificialising the land, the new dilemma of commercial zones
- Logistics is settling in the city, and promises to go green
- Barbara Pompili and Bérangère Abba launch the Low-Carbon Label seed fund
- Wind of opposition against sand quarry projects in the countryside
- COP26: how to build and produce sustainably for the world of tomorrow?
- Launch of the public consultation intended to define the French energy and climate strategy
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- The question of renewable energies and the end of nuclear power is invited into the presidential debate
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- Faced with soaring energy prices, more and more French people are turning to solar self-consumption
- Degraded private condominiums at the heart of the challenges of urban renewal
- Off-Site construction continues to develop in France but still lags behind the main European countries