Statkraft's newly released annual Low Emissions Scenario report calls for increased action to shift the global emissions reduction course towards a climate target of 1,5 degrees. If renewable energies remain at the heart of the strategy to be implemented, the objective cannot be achieved without massively deploying clean hydrogen, according to the report.
Selection of products
To read also
- Climate finance has withstood the crisis, but remains uncertain for the future
- Record for renewable energies in 2021, but still insufficient pace to achieve carbon neutrality
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Publication of the main lessons of the Global Assessment of Climate Action by Sector 2021
- Study by the Notaries of France on the green value of housing in 2020
- 79% of consumers believe countries must join forces to halt climate change