After several months of review and a conclusive joint committee, the deputies and senators definitively adopted the Climate & Resilience bill.
Selection of products
To read also
- Promulgation of the Climate & Resilience law
- The Constitutional Council censures the early termination of a fixed-term or temporary contract for lack of a health pass
- Parliament adopts occupational health reform
- The Senate will adopt an enriched text of the decentralization bill
- The Senate provides the Climate-Resilience bill with an energy component more suited to the climate challenge
- The Senate votes on a support system for mountain tourism
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- The climate bill will be adopted at the end of July
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria