After nine hours of marathon discussions, deputies and senators reached an agreement on the climate bill, paving the way for final adoption at the end of July, despite the disappointment of the left and environmental NGOs.
Selection of products
To read also
- Promulgation of the Climate & Resilience law
- The Constitutional Council censures the early termination of a fixed-term or temporary contract for lack of a health pass
- Parliament adopts occupational health reform
- The Senate will adopt an enriched text of the decentralization bill
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- The Senate provides the Climate-Resilience bill with an energy component more suited to the climate challenge
- The Senate votes on a support system for mountain tourism
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province