"A double-glazed window costs about 10.000 euros, we have 148": whether private or public, the Loire castles are facing the increase in the cost of energy by trying to reconcile protection of the heritage and investment in modern technologies.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Iraq, virtual reality to dive into pre-war Mosul
- The Great Mosque of Paris, an emblematic Parisian monument, celebrates its centenary
- The town hall of Paris is selling off two estates in Ariège and Puy-de-Dôme
- Heritage Days are becoming more and more feminine
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds