The chapel on the hill of Ronchamp (Haute-Saône), a masterpiece by architect Le Corbusier, will undergo its first major restoration until 2024, announced the owner association.
Selection of products
To read also
- The future prison of Val-d'Oise will ultimately not be built in Belloy-en-France, but in Bernes-sur-Oise
- Appeal against a warehouse project intended for Amazon near Rouen
- KS groupe launches the M PARC project in Hoerdt in the Bas-Rhin
- The future college of Remoulins has strong environmental ambitions
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- Renovate a terrace with Owatrol