The Getlink group, operator of the Channel Tunnel, announced on Tuesday 31 January the commissioning of new equipment improving the stability of its electricity network, which will make it possible to increase the number of trains passing through the tunnel.
Selection of products
To read also
- France, world champion of roundabouts
- Repairing “ugly France”, a new challenge for public policies
- Will the 2024 Olympics be 100% cycle-friendly?
- Bordeaux-Euratlantique, from the business district to the zero-carbon city
- Diversity and public services, Borne presents new measures for working-class neighborhoods
- The transfer of dikes, a nightmare for certain elected officials
- Five organizations call for a moratorium on road projects
- The State is attacking "Ugly France": 24 million euros to transform around twenty commercial areas at the entrance to cities
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!