The Getlink group, operator of the Channel Tunnel, announced on Tuesday 31 January the commissioning of new equipment improving the stability of its electricity network, which will make it possible to increase the number of trains passing through the tunnel.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government launches a consultation on the future of working-class neighborhoods
- Elisabeth Borne launches a 100 billion euro rail plan by 2040
- "Zero net artificialisation": Renaissance deputies want better support for municipalities
- Urban planners and their "quarter-hour city", new targets of post-Covid conspiracy
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"