At the end of three years of research and development, the Quartier Energie Carbone project, which aimed to broaden the reflection of the building to Positive Energy and carbon reduction at the district level, achieved the objectives it had set for itself.
Selection of products
To read also
- Logistics is settling in the city, and promises to go green
- Barbara Pompili and Bérangère Abba launch the Low-Carbon Label seed fund
- Wind of opposition against sand quarry projects in the countryside
- COP26: how to build and produce sustainably for the world of tomorrow?
- Launch of the public consultation intended to define the French energy and climate strategy
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- The question of renewable energies and the end of nuclear power is invited into the presidential debate
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager