While the price increases of materials and energy never end, Jean-Christophe Repon, President of CAPEB wished to draw the attention of the Prime Minister to the will and the capacity of craft building companies to actively contribute to the environmental transition of the sector through several proposals.
Selection of products
To read also
- Joseph Pascual, President of the Superior Council of the National Order of Surveyors, died on February 28
- MaPrimeRénov': architects call for more clarity regarding the Government's change of direction
- The CCCA-BTP reveals its new logo, its ambition remains the same
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Top 20 cities most threatened by the ZAN law