The construction companies had accepted the elimination of Non-road Diesel (GNR) on July 1, 2021 despite the significant increase of 50% of this item in their expenses, due to the commitments made by the government: the creation of a fuel specific to the construction industry and the development of a list of machinery and equipment that must / can use this new colored fuel.
Selection of products
To read also
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province