To help small-scale building companies cope with an unprecedented context of continuous rise in the price of materials, CAPEB has taken the initiative to stimulate an unprecedented movement of economic solidarity within the building sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction professionals react to the launch of a material production cost analysis tool
- AFG becomes France gaz and strengthens its ambition to meet major energy challenges
- Supporting business leaders with Batys Skills
- 2023, a busy year for the real estate diagnosis sector
- DPE and energy renovation: property owners are mobilizing
- Individual or collective heating: the Federation of DPOs welcomes the provisions concerning the tariff shield but warns of persistent inequalities
- CAPEB and Knauf Insulation renew their partnership
- Renovation works too slow in condominiums, denounces the Fnaim
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds