The Confederation of Crafts and Small Building Companies (CAPEB) has been committed for several years to the issue of housing accessibility for all, in particular by carrying its own Handibat brand, a reference in the building sector in terms of 'accessibility.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Possémé, elected president of CCCA-BTP
- The National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU) settles in Seine-Saint-Denis, "a symbol"
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil