The Vauban Infrastructure Partners fund and the Caisse des dépôts (CDC) announced on Thursday June 1 that they had entered into exclusive negotiations to acquire Coriance, a company specializing in heating and cooling networks.
Selection of products
To read also
- General Electric prepares a social plan in wind power
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Bouygues announces its intention to withdraw its subsidiary Colas from the Stock Exchange
- Nexity launches into life insurance
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work