While materials activity had shown itself to be rather resilient at the very start of 2022, the latest data available for March suggest that the outbreak of the war in Ukraine weighed on the productive dynamic.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Mortgage brokers under pressure from rising rates
- Building materials activity recorded a sharp decline in April
- The Banque de France slightly raises its growth forecast for the 2nd quarter
- Construction situation at the beginning of June: activity is still holding up, despite the materials crisis
- New real estate: building permits burst the ceiling
- Real estate developers very worried about the collapse in sales of new homes
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation