Building professionals welcomed the resumption of construction on Tuesday, especially for new individual housing, but the sector is still not returning to its pre-crisis levels.
Selection of products
To read also
- Low collection of Livret A in September
- First-time buyers are back on the real estate market
- The office rental market improves in Q3 in France
- The building materials market returns to pre-crisis activity levels
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Rustol in all its forms
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"