The proportion of women in construction is steadily increasing. In 2020, the proportion of women is 12,3%, whereas they represented only 8,6% in 2000, 9,9% in 2005, 11,1% in 2010 and 11,7% in 2014.
Selection of products
To read also
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- The Federation of Elevators unveils the 2020 figures for the profession and the name of its new President
- Parliamentary report calls for more conditions to be imposed on companies that receive public aid
- The French more and more followers of Do It Yourself for their renovation works
- Engineering companies lost 11% of their turnover in 2020 as a result of the crisis
- Developers alert the state after a drop of nearly a quarter in their new home sales in 2020
- With teleworking, more and more companies are tempted by the "flex-office"
- Restore Notre-Dame unveils its first studies for the restoration of the frame and the spire