After months of sensitization, discussions with the Government and before a national mobilization planned from May 28, the CAPEB and the CNATP obtain a 4th postponement of the abolition of the GNR. The CAPEB and the CNATP welcome this common sense decision (pending a rapid formalization of this postponement in the texts).
Selection of products
To read also
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province