The BOUYER LEROUX Group and Financière MAINE have reached an agreement for the acquisition of the MAINE Group. This buyout is part of the BOUYER LEROUX Group's balanced and sustainable development strategy and will enable it to strengthen its leading position in the home closures market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Arkema buys adhesives from the American Ashland
- Sto looks forward to seeing you at the Architect @ Work trade fair on September 23 and 24, 2021
- Aluhaus obtains Cradle to Cradle Silver certification for its aluminum solutions
- BWT becomes official supplier of Stade Français Paris
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate