The BOUYER LEROUX Group and Financière MAINE have reached an agreement for the acquisition of the MAINE Group. This buyout is part of the BOUYER LEROUX Group's balanced and sustainable development strategy and will enable it to strengthen its leading position in the home closures market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Serge Ferrari achieves a "historic" second quarter with a doubling of activity
- Opening of 7 new concessions for the Vertikal® network
- The Atlantic Group confirms its development in green technologies with the acquisition of Hautec
- Humidistop takes the turn of 100% digital and continues to grow despite the crisis
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Aluminum and mixed doors: the aluminum inspiration