The installation of solar panels along the railways and highways operated by Vinci could produce the equivalent of five nuclear power plants for around 5 billion euros, estimated Wednesday March 29 the president of Vinci Autoroutes Pierre Coppey in front of senators.
Selection of products
To read also
- The European solar industry fears defeat in the face of Chinese competition
- Nexans allays fears over offshore wind and forecasts record profitability
- Two solar panel factories expected in France
- Offshore wind power is recovering in Europe, according to the sector
- From coal to renewables, Indian tycoon Adani faces the challenge of diversifying his fortune
- Solar energy recorded +30% connections in 2023 in France
- Bruno Le Maire assures that he believes in renewable energies
- Fedene’s contribution to the consultation relating to the French strategy for energy and climate
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset