Households and craftsmen will have two more months, until the end of November, to finish the insulation or boiler work eligible for the "EEC boost" bonuses which will disappear, announced the government, but only the sites engaged (estimate signed) before July 1 can benefit from it.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government supports 500 housing projects in the heart of small towns
- The increase in public spending planned for 2022 intensifies
- ONF funding: forest municipalities express their exasperation
- The Building welcomes the extension of the zero-interest loan until the end of 2023, but is worried about the future tightening announced
- The Court of Auditors in favor of a financial takeover of Action Logement by the State
- The Court of Auditors makes an initial assessment of the “MaPrimeRénov '” system deployed by Anah
- The 2022 budget unveiled Wednesday, already attacked on the rise in spending
- What to expect from the government's 2022 draft budget
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- "With ProDevis START, I am reactive and I win a lot more projects"
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat