Launched in January 2020 on the initiative of professionals from the National Federation of Wood, the BOIS DE FRANCE label has just celebrated its 3rd anniversary. Committed to contributing to the development and sustainability of the French wood industry, it now brings together more than 160 companies. The opportunity to take stock of its development and its prospects for 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- The CCCA-BTP, accelerator of innovation in training for construction trades, celebrates its 80th anniversary
- 1992 - 2022, the Home Improvement Club celebrates its 30th anniversary
- Anniversary of the OQAI: 20 years of actions and progress for better indoor air quality
- VIPros, 4 years later: assessment and outlook
- Korus celebrates its 30th anniversary and reaffirms its signature "Everywhere in the right place"
- Anah celebrates 50 years of action to live better tomorrow
- A builder from the Basque Country celebrates its 130th anniversary
- The Notes de Styles interior architecture network celebrates its 10th anniversary
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs