The average interest rate on mortgages in France stood at 2,05% in October, its highest level in nearly seven years, according to the dashboard of the Crédit Logement/CSA observatory published on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- +15% increase in current regulated gas and electricity prices: the French are well off in Europe
- Activity held up well in 2022 despite a sharp slowdown at the end of the year
- Panorama of abandoned ski resorts in France: profile, history, reconversion
- The resilience of the French economy in 2022 will be revealed on Tuesday
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?