The founders of the Ateliers de France group, specialist in heritage restoration and high-end decorative crafts, as well as 150 employees, bought their company from three private equity companies, they announced on Monday, December 4.
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- Vestas, profitable in 2023, thanks to a record number of orders
- 2023 result up for Covivio
- Icade wants to diversify and advocates “mixed” projects
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert