The Astorg investment fund announced on Tuesday that it had entered into exclusive negotiations to acquire the Belgian group Corialis, one of the European leaders in aluminum products for the building industry, according to a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Sto training center certified Qualiopi for the quality of its training
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households