The National Assembly voted on Friday to postpone for one year, to July 1, 2022, the increase in the price of non-road diesel, mainly used in construction and public works, citing the difficulties of the crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province