To evoke the Argentinian province of Mendoza is to create images of a great New World wine terroir and its emblematic representative: the Malbec grape. But at the foot of the majestic Andes Cordillera, buildings with innovative design have also emerged, today a benchmark in wine architecture.
Selection of products
To read also
- South Korean building collapse kills nine
- Fires in Corsica, a priori criminal, bars-restaurants and a building materials store
- Is Lafarge an accomplice in crimes against humanity in Syria? Response from the Court of Cassation on July 15
- The investigation into Lafarge in Syria scrutinized by the Court of Cassation on Tuesday
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning