The administrative court of Pau on Friday, September 16 lifted the suspension of the compensation measure intended to fight against the expansion of furnished tourist accommodation in the Basque Country, and of which the Airbnb platform is the symbol.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the corons of the former mining basin, thermal renovation "changes life"
- The Overseas Minister simplifies the retrocession of land to the municipalities of Guyana
- Greater Paris ZFE: the application schedule worries professionals
- Demand for offices in Ile-de-France increased in 2022
- "Zero net artificialisation": rural mayors denounce a "creeping guardianship" of the regions
- New Aquitaine relies on geothermal energy to reduce the bills of its high schools
- New Caledonia struggles to pay for its electricity
- The Ile-de-France region announces the creation of its Ile-de-France nature agency
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds