From beer cans to airliners, aluminum, whose price is breaking records on world markets, has allowed the traditional industry to flourish, but is also establishing itself as one of the metals of benchmark for energy transition, via electrification.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Challenged, office property relies on its integration into the city
- Household wealth increased in 2020 despite the crisis
- Volume I of the Rebsamen Commission: shared observation and recommendations to be quickly implemented
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- New technology against limescale
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020