On March 8, a new version of the professional title of Menuisier Aluminum was published in the Official Journal. Created in 2008, it now integrates consideration of the energy and environmental obligations of the building sector, the evolution of professions around digital and motorization, as well as the new rules of prevention, health and safety at work.
Selection of products
To read also
- Personal training account: the government will not charge employees in 2024 according to Dussopt
- Hellio partners with L'atelier des Chefs to train professionals in the Mon Accompagnateur Rénov' system
- Building the energy transition: electrical “network schools” make their first return
- Launch of Hellio Académie to train professionals in the new challenges of the energy transition
- The situation of vocational high schools "is unacceptable", says Macron
- Apprenticeship funding 'oversized and inflationary' says government report
- For the first time, more than 1 young people are apprentices in craft businesses, a figure up 200.000% over one year
- An allowance paid from the beginning of 2024 to high school students in a professional environment
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work