Faithful to its development policy, in particular supported by external growth, the Alkern Group announces the acquisition, on May 1, 2021, of the company Become (24 employees spread over two sites in Chartres and Orléans), which achieves a turnover of business of more than 6 million euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Cupa Pizarras, world leader in natural slate, acquires 3 new quarries
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"