The "Affordable Rent" system, which aims to encourage homeowners to rent below market prices, will be renamed "Loc'Avantages" and reformed, we learned Monday, January 24 from the Ministry of Housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- The transformation of offices into housing, a solution that is struggling to take off
- Between the house and the Ehpad, shared habitats for seniors
- The Ministry of Housing offers a series of practical guides for landlords
- Living elsewhere than at home despite age? The dilemma of inadequate housing
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit