An appeal has been filed before the administrative court of Rouen against the prefectural decree authorizing the operation near the Normandy capital of a storage site for inert waste from the Greater Paris site, AFP learned on Tuesday July 26. from judicial sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the Basque Country, stoppage of a building site on a pile of waste
- "Marseille en grand": first stone of an emblematic school
- The Department of Seine-Saint-Denis lays the first stone of the new Pierre Sémard college in Bobigny
- Tubesca-Comabi participates in the last phase of the restoration work of the Reformed Church of Marseille
- Progress of the construction of the Natura project, the first large-scale low-carbon residence in Occitania
- Réalités secures the renovation project of the mythical Bauer stadium and starts the construction of the Bauer Box
- HomniPromotion announces the start of construction of an Oh Activ senior service residence in Valence (26)
- Partial opening in Reunion of the new coastal road built on the sea
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?