AFIL (Association Française de l'Immobilier Locatif), whose mission is to represent and defend the ecosystem of rental real estate, alerts public opinion and authorities to the state of the real estate market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- Collapse of the new housing market: towards an inevitable crisis?
- Nearly one in two Ile-de-France housing is energy-intensive, according to a study
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains