The framework for the 5th period of Energy Saving Certificates is being finalized. The new rules aim to improve the efficiency of the device to move towards more real energy savings. The development of controls is part of this logic of efficiency and the quality of the work carried out. By Jonathan Lanez, Regulatory, Market and Quality Director at CertiNergy & Solutions.
Selection of products
To read also
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies
- Real estate and diagnostics professionals call for rapid improvement in new DPE
- The rules for granting real estate loans made binding, under penalty of sanctions for banks
- Government slows the pace of new notary installations
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria